QLD Small Business Adaption Grant Program
Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant Program
The available grant amount is up to a maximum of $10,000 per eligible small or micro business.
The objective of this program is to support small businesses subject to closure or highly impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19) shutdown restrictions announced by the Queensland Government, to adapt and sustain their operations, and build resilience.
In recognition of the significant impacts of COVID-19 on small businesses, the funding can be used towards the following:
- financial, legal or other professional advice to support business sustainability and diversification
- strategic planning, financial counselling or business coaching aligned to business development and diversification
- building the business through marketing and communications activities, for example, content development (web pages, mobile apps, visual and audio media etc.)
- digital/technological strategy development
- digital training or re-training to adapt to new business models
- capital costs associated with meeting COVID-19 safe requirements
- specialised digital equipment or business-specific software to move business operations online (e.g. logistics program for online ordering)
- meeting business costs, including utilities, rent.
Once the program budget has been fully allocated, applications for the program will close. It is estimated that approximately 10,000 small businesses will be supported through this program. It’s worth noting that once the program budget has been fully allocated, applications for the program will close. So if you are interested in applying we suggest you do so early. We have seen with other QLD Government programs to support small business they tend to be oversubscribed and close early.