No doubt you are following the ever-changing position of Coronavirus in Australia and across the globe
In response to the current status, and in recognition of the fact that we are a business that deals with people face-to-face, we are considering strategies to assist in the prevention of spread of the disease.
For your reassurance, following are some of the measures Flor-Hanly is taking:
- We are ensuring any unwell members of our team remain at home until they are well again and are heeding advice from Queensland Health.
- All client meetings will be conducted by phone or via video-conferencing, unless they are mutually agreed to be conducted in person.
- If we do meet with you face-to-face, we will confirm that all parties are well and have not been in contact with anyone infected with or being tested for Coronavirus.
- We require our team and all visitors to use provided hand sanitiser upon entering our office and have increased our sanitising routines in the office.
- As much as this goes against the grain for us, we will not be shaking hands for now.
Between now and 30 June 2020, we recognise that you are relying on us to provide important services to you. We are currently transitioning our team to be ready to work from home. We have implemented strict security measures to ensure client confidentiality is maintained at all times. Our phone lines will remain open and you will be able to email and speak with our team members, even if they are working remotely.
Our preferred method of exchanging paperwork with us is via our secure client portal. If you are not already set up on the portal, we will be in contact with you soon to activate your login so we can continue to complete your work as quickly and efficiently as possible.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation with this. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us in Mackay QLD on 07 4963 4800.