Business Development Fund
About the Business Development Fund
The Business Development Fund (BDF) focuses on the growth of innovative Queensland businesses, particularly in the emerging industries of tomorrow. It will create high value, knowledge-based and skilled jobs now and
into the future .
What they are looking for
Queensland based businesses that:
- are commercialising research, an innovative idea or an innovative product or service
- require seed, early stage or follow-on investment
- will create opportunities for new, high value and skilled employment
- have a realistic prospect of becoming commercially successful.
- committed to providing an investment in a business that at least matches the investment sought from the Business Development Fund
- demonstrated commitment to, and track record in making investments in seed and early stage businesses
- experience in providing support, management and mentorship to seed and early stage businesses
- a strong and established reputation
- the ability to manage fund reporting.
The application process is 5 steps:
1. Online application.
3. Investment pitch.
Find out more about the Business Development Fund or call the Flor-Hanly team in Mackay on 07 4963 4800.